REAL MADRID transfer target Neymar will not be allowed to leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer.
That’s according to Spanish football expert Guillem Balague, who’s also provided updates on Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale.
Real Madrid are set to splash the cash this summer off the back of a disappointing domestic season that was not masked over by a third Champions League title on the spin.
Neymar is their top target having been on Florentino Perez’s radar since he made the breakthrough at Santos and going on to become one of the world’s best players.
Real were given hope of one day landing the Brazil international when he left their fierce El Clasico rivals Barcelona for PSG last year.
Balague has revealed the Ligue 1 giants’ stance on where Neymar will be playing his football beyond the summer.
“Neymar is not for sale at all according to PSG,” Balague wrote on Twitter.
Ronaldo and Bale’s futures are uncertain following their respective comments after Saturday night’s Champions League final win over Liverpool.
“It was very nice to be at Real Madrid,” said Ronaldo. “In the coming days I will give a response to the fans, who have always been at my side.”
While Bale dropped a hint he could leave, saying: “Obviously I need to play. That hasn’t happened this season for one reason or another.
“I was injured for five or six games and I’ve been fit ever since. I’ll have to sit down in the summer, discuss it with my agent and take it from there.”
Balague revealed his understanding of Real’s plans regarding Ronaldo and Bale in the wake of their comments.
“What will happen to Ronaldo and Bale?” he added. “Real will continue to negotiate a new more lucrative deal for Ronaldo and Bale IS NOT FOR SALE, he has been told. It will be a long summer…”
Ronaldo has long been linked with a return to Manchester United if he ever calls it a day at Real.
United are also believed to be the frontrunners to sign Bale, with Chelsea and Tottenham said to have eyes on him too.