Lionel Messi’s two young sons cheer him and his Argentina team-mates on as Jorge Sampaoli’s men easily beat Haiti in World Cup warm-up match
- Lionel Messi was cheered on by his sons as Argentina comfortably beat Haiti
- The 30-year-old hit a hat-trick as Argentina won their World Cup warm-up 4-0
- Mateo and Thiago were both filmed singing at home in their Argentina shirts
- The Barcelona man later uploaded the video on to his official Instagram account
- Despite swatting Haiti aside, he said they are not contenders for the World Cup
His two sons Mateo and Thiago were both filmed at home wearing their Argentina shirts and singing as they celebrated the comfortable victory just two weeks out from their World Cup opener.
The 30-year-old forward later posted the adorable video of his sons on his Instagram account.
He did however concede that the South Americans remain a ‘very good’ team as they eye their first World Cup title since Mexico 1986.
‘I am very grateful to all the people, we always feel the affection of all, not like other times that we received insults,’ Messi, who took his international tally to 64 goals, told reporters.
‘We all go to Russia for the same reason, the World Cup is the dream of us, of the country. We are not candidates but we are very good, training and improving day by day.
‘We have good players and we are getting stronger to fight as an equal with anyone.’
Source: Daily Mail