How To Make Your Youtube Videos Go Viral In 2020 All Tricks Exposed In Just One Video
How To Make Your Youtube Videos Go Viral In 2020 In this video we did explain a lot of tricks you can use to make your video viral on Youtube so that you can make more money from your videos. There are many benefits in making your video Viral , Apart from making money you will reach out to a lot of people who want it. You can see that just by doing that you will be helping a lot of people in the process . List of the steps to achieve that goal
1. Don’t do more than 50% of your videos to be the videos you like but do videos people like because you are not the audience but they are.
2. Do videos people search for , so by doing that you are helping them get solutions so they are going to come back to your channel whenever they have problems and some are going to ask you to make specific videos.
3. Record a video everyday because this helps you and your audience to be busy and that helps your audience watch new content daily. Just like Television channels , there are people who love watching TV all the time. So your Youtube channel can be converted into a Television channel for some people. I guess you would like to see people get addicted to your channel so give them content daily or at least a video a week or two times a week.
4. Create great thumbnails , this is something very important because it tells the view what he or she must expect in the video. So even a lot of people just click on videos just because of thumbnails. If your thumbnails are good then you stand a very good chance to get a click on your video even from people who are not subscribers to your channel. And also Youtube recommends them as part of optimization and optimization is very crucial.
5. Try to do longer videos where necessary , remember youtube is watch time. You when your channel is new it needs 4000 hours watch time and 1000 subscribers so that means you really need that watch time. I guess you can see how necessary it is to create longer videos on your channel but if you can’t then you may leave it.
6. Make sure people understand your message in the video or make sure they get what they came for on your channel. Once they get what they want they will come back for more.
7. Make sure you put a meaningful title on your video title section. This is a major key because titles attract more than half of the people who view your videos to click on them. So a great title can make your videos go viral. So please work on your titles all the time. Titles also work like key works so if someone searches for something on google or youtube the system goes and checks the titles. So this a good title can also make your content rank well in search engines and big ones like google and youtube itself.
8. Put a description on your video and try to explain a bit what is in the video . This will spice up things for you for instance some might not understand because of your accent but if you write what you said in the video it will help a person understand better. So a great description really tells Youtube that you really care about your audience and you want them to understand well about the topic in your video content.
9.Tags are also crucial because they are part of description so never forget to get your tags right all the time you upload a video.
10. Share your videos on twitter, facebook and all other social media platforms because there are billions of people online you never know you video might go viral also on social media so this will bring a lot of people on your youtube channel.
Social media it’s a must because you are also trying to take a chance of free advertisement. In the process you will get your channel more popular just by doing that.
11. This might be something like a bonus trick and don’t take the trick for granted because it can help you get more views and more visitors plus subscribers mostly from search engines. Please allow people to embed your videos on their website because it’s free advertisement.
So if a person watches a video from where it was embedded the views are still counted on you . So you have a website just embed them there yourself but the website must be of the same category aligned to your channel. You will get more people to spend more time on your website also you will get youtube views.