Get qualified to teach English abroad & online – travel abroad while teaching English as a foreign language with i-to-i TEFL are experts with over 24 years’ experience in making teach English abroad dreams a reality. They start by helping you qualify as a confident English teacher, before pointing you in the right direction to their Internships in epic locations such as Thailand, Vietnam and China.
What is TEFL?
TEFL simply means ‘Teach English as Foreign Language’
i-to-i TEFL are proud to say they’ve trained over 182,000 TEFL graduates, who’ve rated our Online and Combined Courses an amazing 4.5 stars. And because their Level 5 and 3 courses are UK-Government regulated, once you’re qualified, employers prefer candidates with an i-to-i certificate. So if you’re wanting to swap your Monday-morning blues for a constant Friday feeling, read on and discover how teaching English worldwide could make it happen! What’s not to like?!
All you need:
- An employer approved TEFL certificate (like theirs)
- The ability to speak English fluently
- A sense of adventure
You don’t need:
- Any prior teaching experience
- The ability to speak the local language
- Lots of savings
- You don’t need all of that!
5 Top Reasons to TEFL with i-to-i
- EXPERTS SINCE 1994 – With over 182,000 graduates living the dream across the globe, they’re proud of how many adventures they made happen thanks to their amazing international links.
- OFQUAL REGULATED – Not only are they fully regulated by the UK Government body, Ofqual, but they were also the first course provider of their kind to get regulated. To put it simply, with an Ofqual- regulated certification from them, your CV will be at the top of the teaching pile!
- HERE 2. TO HELP! – Their team is literally packed full of experts who know about all things TEFL…all you have to do is give us a call (or WhatsApp, Tweet or email…)
- AMAZING COURSES – Whether you want to train from the comfort of your mobile phone, or want a confidence boost from our weekend classroom course, they’ve got SO many ways to get you qualified and ready to go!
- DON’T TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT… Rating our courses an impressive 4.5 stars out of 5, their newly qualified teachers are clearly very happy with them!
You can do internships once you have completed your course or you may jump into a job right ahead using your internationally recognized certificate.
Current internships abroad – no degree & no experience required:
- Destination: Argentina
Stipend/Salary: 650-900 USD per month (R10462.34 – R14486.31)
Degree Required: No
Group Size: 15
Duration: 6 months
2. Destination: Germany
Stipend/Salary: 290 USD per month (R4667.81)
Degree Required: No
Group Size: 40
Duration: 5-10 weeks
Accommodation and 3 meals daily are provided and the list goes on to destinations such as Asia, North America and Europe.
Yes, you can complete a TEFL course part-time. The beauty of online TEFL courses are that you can fit your TEFL course around your daily routine. Premier TEFL gives each student 180 days to complete their TEFL course.
With 24/7 access you can study at any time of day or night to suit your lifestyle. The course is completely self-paced so no matter what other commitments you have, organizing your study schedule will be stress-free.
Teaching English online
You can teach online if you do not want travel abroad to foreign countries.
You can get a job at companies such as Cambly, Lingoda, Transperfect, etc You can also access their course on their app.